NFT Auction Information:
When: Friday 12/10 at 3 pm MST and will last for 24 hours
What: Auction for the remaining 6 NFTs
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE ON CIPHER. ARMY NFT MARKETPLACE:
- At this time we only support Phantom wallet. (We are working on incorporating Sollet. However, this will not be ready this week.) Phantom is supported by the following browsers: Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Edge. Participants will need to use one of these browsers and a Phantom wallet to participate in the auction. This will also be the same for the 3,000 that are coming soon with candy-machine & gumdrop style minting this month.
1. In Order to View and Bid on the Auction(s):
- Please go to the NFT marketplace at https://cipher.army/. Note: This is a web page.
- Please sign in to your Phantom wallet and "connect" it to the NFT marketplace. Note: In some cases, you may need to refresh the page to see your wallet is connected
Once your wallet is connected you will be able to see and participate in the auctions.
The auction(s) will be listed under the "Live" section.
2. In Order to See "ALL" Live Auctions:
- In the top right-hand corner click on the bell notification icon.
- Then click on the "Play" icon on the window that says "Search for other auctions".)
Note: This is querying the Solana blockchain and compiling the list of all auctions for the marketplace. This may take a few moments to load.
Note: Once you complete the two steps above...do not refresh the page. The application is loaded and you are connected live to the marketplace.
- You should now see all auctions that are "Live".
- If you cannot see all auctions that are "Live", then refresh the page and click on the "Play" icon again. Note: We've noticed some browsers and sessions are not loading the cache every time for some reason. It's about 95% consistent thus far.
How Does the Limited Edition Auction Work?
*This does not refer to how the 3,000 NFT minting will work. This only refers to the 6 auctioned NFTs for this Friday.
- The NFTs being auctioned are 1 of 1.
- These will be auctioned over a 24 hour period.
- The NFT is placed into escrow. (We will no longer have it in our wallet.)
- The auction will then begin.
- All bids are taken for 24 hours.
- All NFTs with active winning bids will then be settled by me.
- Once settled, the NFT can then be redeemed by the winner
What If I Won an Auctioned Cipher.Army NFT?
1. If you've won the auctioned NFT:
- Visit https://cipher.army/
- Load all auctions as previously instructed above.
- Go to the NFTs they have a winning bid on it and select "redeem".
- This will move the NFT from escrow to the Phantom wallet. (see attached "image(1)")
2. Winners instructions to join Discord Channel:
- Please go to the RevoFi Discord channel #ca-auction-winners to redeem your device and Revos. Once on the channel page, follow instructed message to join.
- Post a response message to the pinned rules and roles acknowledgment message in the ca-auction-winners channel letting us know you've won. In your response message please provide a screenshot of your Phantom wallet with your NFT that includes the first and last 4 of your public wallet address.
- Once we've confirmed you've won you will receive a role to join the ca-auction-winners channel.
3. Winners instructions to redeem their device:
- You may then select one (1) device of your choosing for each NFT won.
- We will need 1. the device you want 2. power cord type selection for your geographic location 3. your email address 4. phone number and 5. shipping address, to create an order for your device.
4. Winners instructions to redeem their Revos:
- The Revos wallet is estimated to be available in the next 3-4 weeks. If not sooner.
- Once the Revos app is available and you've successfully installed it, we will request your Revos wallet public address.
- We will then send your Revos to your wallet.